22 Apr 2020

Life Musings: Top 10 Richest Igbos in Nigeria

Guys,

I have been doing a lot of thinking: About where I want to be, what I want to do and how I want to live. I have come to the conclusion that money is good and that I want to be super-successful in all ramifications. And, you see this thing called entrepreneurship, it has to be my calling!

I enjoy doing, creating, developing, building, brain-storming, taking calculated risks, bringing teams together and making strategies. It drives me. When I think of all the plans I have, I am motivated. 

I can literally have an idea and before in the next hour, I would have drafted a long list of things to do to make that idea a reality. I tell you, I'm not hyping myself. It's the truth. When I sit to think, I get F L O O D E D with i d e a s. It's in-born. I'm an in-born strategist!!! 
So, the way my brain works, lol, I decided to research the richest people from my tribe to find out what they're doing and why they're so rich. You see? This girl must be from jupiter. Who thinks about the richest people from their tribe first? I know there are lots of multi-millionaires around the world and I could have decided to study the top three from America. 

The problem is this - 

- their economy is different
- they probably had better opportunities than we do in Nigeria and Africa
- they  had different backgrounds, upbringing and training
etc...

On the African (Nigerian) front, we literally hustle for everything. I mean everything. I'll probably do a post on this sometime later. It therefore made more sense to study what decisions these Nigerian billionaires made and what steps they took, despite all odds, to become who they are today. You get my drift?

I'm still studying about them. I wish I had more resources to gather information from. Maybe I should contact them to ask specific questions concerning their life journeys and personal entrepreneurship battles. You see where my mind is going again? Whew! Imagine me writing a book on this and doing proper world-wide distribution that limits plagiarism and unauthorized re-production? I don hammer finish for this life.

Back to the koko, I found the top ten Richest people of Igbo descent and decided to make a list with short biographies for you. As I type this, I realise that they are mostly ndi Anambra. Ah, my blood brothers o. Chukwuna! I hope you enjoy this. 

In no particular order, 

1. Ifeanyi Uba

2. Arthur Eze

3. Innocent Chukwuma

4. Emeka Offor

5. Obiajulu Uzodike

6. Anthony Enukeme

7. Cosmos Maduka

8. Andy Uba

9. Allen Onyema

10. Cletus Ibeto

Now that I have shared my secret with y'all, let me go and take an IQ test. The way my brain works, I must be a genius. SMH.

I guess I should do short summaries of their biographies for you. I will. Soon.

Love and light!

No comments: