Hello Ladies, welcome to another week on the blog.
This year, we’re all set to achieve big things in bigger ways than we did last year.
A successful/fulfilled year is dependent on successful monthly achievements which is in turn are dependent on daily successes!
Therefore, if we’re successful each day, each month will be successful and so will the year!
A wise man taught me how to have a successful day and I’m going to share it with you—
- Write down a basic plan for each day;
- Evaluate and prioritize the day’s activities in order of their rewards and benefits to you;
- Concentrate on those activities that produce the best results. Give them your best to get excellent results;
- Give total attention to the task at hand. Don’t get distracted;
- Be sensitive to the schedule of others;
- Remember to appreciate someone today. Make someone glad. It’ll relax your nerves and gladden your heart;
- Give special time for reflection and prayer;
- Make sure your activities all focus on the achievement of your greater goals.
With these few points of mine (lol), I’m sure I’ve been able to assist you a great deal.
Do leave your replies and other comments in the “comments box” below.