17 Dec 2013

Yuletide gift


Hi fabulous divas,

It’s been two weeks yea? I know. I guess y’all needed the break to take stock of your level of progress in 2013 and create new targets for achieving greater milestones!

Meanwhile, it’s Yuletide. Wow! This season is one of joy, love and friendship.

The reason we celebrate this season is of course to mark the birth of Jesus Christ. Jesus is indeed the reason for the season! The reason Jesus Christ came is to bring to all mankind (old and young, male and female) the gift of salvation. This gift of Salvation is the only way to make it to the everlasting, joyous home, after our lives on earth, that God has planned for those who believe in His Son Jesus and declare Him to be Lord over their lives -Heaven. We must not miss out on this because if we don’t go there, well, there is another place we might go—hell. There is no middle place. We must go to either of the two places.

The only way to make heaven divas, is to believe that Jesus came to the earth to die for our sins and confess (say aloud) that Jesus is the Lord over our lives (Romans 10: 9-10—“If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God had raised him from the dead, you shall be saved. For with the heart man [mankind] believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”)

Please say the following one-minute prayer if you want to accept the gift of Salvation:

“O Lord God, I come to You in the name of Jesus Christ. Your Word in Acts 2:21 says, “Whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved” I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10: 9, I declare that I am saved; I am born again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Amen!”

Wow! What a wonderful feeling. If you’ve said this prayer, Congratulations! Please contact me via email: whiteroses247@gmail.com for a wonderful gift for you. I’m waiting :)

Love always,
Juliet.

No comments: