1 Dec 2021

More Life Musings...

Find three things you're good at and develop them!

I was recently inspired to say this to my sisters and I thought - why not share it on the blog? 

I was thinking of taking some important life decisions and the thought to develop three core abilities/skills popped up in my head. I'm not sure why but I know that opportunities come from anywhere and the world is rapidly evolving. You can't remain in the same position - you have to evolve too and you have to give yourself the chance to be found by something you do or could potentially love.

So, what are you going to do? 

You're going to have an introspective session, away from social media and all the distractions of daily life, time with yourself and your thoughts alone. 

Now think - what do you like? What do you enjoy? What are you used to? What do you want to do? Think long and hard. The ideas will come. If they don't, ask a close friend what they think you're good at. Sometimes, people closest to us may understand us better than ourselves (because they have taken the time to and we haven't).

For me, I enjoy writing, so I developed it in a certain way that helps me earn, away from my regular job.

I'm also thinking of taking swim classes. I'm not sure how I can earn from this and that is not entirely the goal. It's a life skill, a survival skill and everyone should know how to do it.

I also grew up watching professional wrestling (the sport, as in WWE, ECW, etc.). Since I got married and officially left home, I found it hard to keep up because my spouse isn't a fan. But I recently realized how much I miss it, how strongly I feel I should be updated with what's happening in the world of pro- wrestling. So, I'm taking steps to ignite my love and commitment to the sport. I enjoy it. That's all. No other reason. It's about intentionally enjoying my time. 

I'm not sure where this post is headed but you get the point, right?

Find three things you love and develop your interest in them. 

Chat later,

Love and light.


Image credit- pintrest

No comments: