1 Sept 2017

How to Buy a Good Waist Trainer

I previously posted an article about loosing baby weight (postpartum) and I mentioned some points, waist training inclusive. Today, I'll be sharing on how to buy a good waist trainer.


- Latex.
I find that latex waist trainers are more effective. They give better compression, fitting and have the capacity to make you sweat more in your waist region, which is an important factor. I'd avoid the trainers that are made of fabric or mere elastic.

- Steel bone.
Trainers with steel bone are preferred because they help correct poster. Most times, when mothers breastfeed, they slouch. It's a generally poor posture and, as time passes,  it will diminish the general body composure. A waist trainer with steel bone can help correct general body posture. 

- Size. 
Check the size of your waist, then, buy a waist trainer that's a size or two smaller.

- Fitting. 
As you progress in your waist training (and weight loss) journey, you will discover that your waist size will reduce. This is the time to get a new waist trainer that's a size smaller. 
The more your waist gets smaller, the more you should buy a smaller waist trainer. 

PS: For maximum results, it has been recommended that trainers be worn up to 6-8 hours daily. 

I hope I've been able to help you with this process. Please leave your ideas in the comment section.

No comments: